Sunday, April 04, 2004

Okay, so I had an observation (hooray!) sitting here: look up at the top of this blog (and well any blogspot blog) (how many more times can I say blog? blog!) at the ad. That little sucker like scans your webpage for keywords to put ads on, for you readers (and myself) to click on, so like on Nate's and Nate's blog right here it had links to David Bowie concerts and soever. Isn't that weird? I almost feel violated from this jarring eyesore on the top of this page waiting for a big keyword to jump on! Right now it's all about liberals and conservatives cause of a rant I did earlier. So ha! Take this! Liberals! Sex! Stock Market! Music! Email! Airlines! Sex! Computer Equipment! Collectibles! I bet you the poor thing is going to probably explode any second now. Sorry, this is just an experiment, and I'm in a weird mood (a weekend of Madison, exhausting film shoots, bad party reprecussions, kick ass Sopranos episode, and, to say the least, interesting social situations will do that to ya). Online Banking!

No comments:

Blog Archive