Sunday, April 11, 2004

Happy Easter everybody, I hope y'all spent it eating some delicious meal with family and takin' it easy. I was called on set today, as usual, so I turned down invites to eat with families, only to find out that the digital vid camera didn't charge overnight. So, I find myself alone this sunny bright Easter Sunday, eating a pesto sandwich. I called the parents, as I got rather homesick today, and generally enjoyed on being alone and just taking it easy (as that's something of a rarity lately). It's one of those days where ya listen to alot of early Beatles, early Marley, and Trio Los Panchos, and read. Ahh, yes...
The undergrad grant proposal is going wonderfully well at this point, but let's still cross our fingers. Oh, and I think finally I'm going to have some weekends off, as I'm keeping film sets to a minimum. I understand I don't work as hard as other film guys (Pedro) but on the other hand, I don't seem to enjoy them as much as they do. It's great to be involved in a project and work your ass off and experience the jokes, random outbursts of absurdity, and satisfaction of working hard, but it's not something I want to do every weekend. Or, really, look forward to. Ah well. It's over!
As for now, I must wash the dishes, read about Indian Art, and try not get in trouble. And remember! Sopranos! 8pm Central Time! Do so, and you will not regret it.

No comments:

Blog Archive