Friday, April 02, 2004

Confession
Okay, after years and years of trying to deny it, blaming it on my shoes, blaming patrick's car, I have to come to grips with me and my feet. I have stinky feet. My feet are just awfully smelly, almost unbearable at times, and I am ashamed. I fear for every new pair of shoes I get, for I know that in a matter of weeks they will be an unholy bastion of all things foul and rank. There, I said it, I have really smelly feet. Okay? No, wait, I blame it on my dad. I remember, at their worst, looking at Papa's awfully calloused and just really nasty feet, hoping that mine would never turn out like that. Sigh.
So, I'm off to Osco to buy groceries, and well, some foot odoreaters or something.
P.S. I'm sorry to anybody who's footaphobic, as this probably was unbearably gross.

No comments:

Blog Archive