Sunday, March 07, 2004

On a quick side note, other than I'm Costa Rica, I feel like shaking up things a bit. This is in regards to certain people and certain situations, where I've always decided things should stay where they are, but what would happened if they didn't? Life would certainly be more interesting, wouldn't it? Lately I'm thinking some things would be worth it, and that just the reactions and consequences of stepping out of character would shine light onto dark corners that I never realized existed! A sense of a creative license that could be applied to anything, and anyone. So yes I know this terribly and frustratingly cryptic, but in a space where I can flesh out all my thoughts, concerns, and desires, I find an inherent and blaring contradiction. You.

No comments:

Blog Archive