Saturday, March 06, 2004

50%?
Birthdaypalooza was a bonafide grade A success in every sense of the word... I don't think I've ever seen that many people crammed into that apartment (and that is that says a lot, esp from last quarter)-- and people I didn't know! Who just showed up! Unbelievable; I think I said that word roughly around 27 times last night. We couldn't have asked for more, but we got it. And guys, thank you once again for the present, completely a suprise. But it still needs a name!

So, now, after vowing to not give a @#%! these past two days and just enjoy them, I must snap back into things and pick up the last few remaining pieces. I'm not sure if I'll be at Min's tonight, as I have an eight page research paper due Monday that I kinda haven't started yet? Yeesh.
And here's some old, but fitting news (clicky). Two decades down for me, and only two decades more to go? I can't tell if this is Chicken Little screaming at his loudest, like one of those embarrassing things you read from the 50's and 70's that prophesized imminent doom by the year 1980... or if its legit. Hey, its the Guardian, and those Brits are pretty smart. If so, click here for a sneak preview courtesy of Roland Emmerich and Jake Glyeenhall! I can't wait to swim around the Wrigley Building and ski down the Statue of Liberty when I'm 40, can't you?

No comments:

Blog Archive