Wednesday, March 03, 2004

Fasho
Wow!, What an unpleasently, failing attempt by Eamon, March 2, 2004
Reviewer: Matt (see more about me) from P.a.
Weather or not its Eamons fault that his album is so awful is beyond the point that he is a one-hit wonder. The album has barely any good tracks, and most of the songs are just mind-filling, poorly produced songs. "FU-K IT" is obviously Eamons only hit that he will have. Yes, just like the Baha Men and "Who Let The Dogs Out", Eamons "FU-K IT" will be his career making and ending hit.

After the damage that this c.d. has done to main stream music, people will move on back to the way rap/hip-hop/soul/r&b was before Eamon. Its also sad that Eamon style resembles Eminems career so much that he is trying to follow in Eminems footsteps. The only problem with that is that Eamon does not drive enough creativity to spark imagination and thats what will drive people away from him. Anyone can sit down and write what he writes on his c.d.

Overall, probably a one-hit wonder artist and a c.d. that will be long and forgotten only to return to the dark mists of wherever the horrific mess of "I Dont Want You Back" came from.


Was this review helpful to you?


EAMON (I DONT WANT YOU BACK), March 2, 2004
Reviewer: musik lover (see more about me) from SUMWHURRS
YO NEED I SAY MORE ALL BOUT EAMON???? Y OR N?? CUZ EVRY DAY I COME ON HURR N I ALWAYS SEE Y'ALL HATIN ON HIM! N WHY U HATE N CANT EVEN APPRECIATE HIM?? CUZ HE COMES FROM STATEN ISLAND N.Y N HE STRAIGHT UP GANGSTA.. HE BE DOIN HIS THANG FASHO! N I STILL CANT STOP PLAYEN IT.. AND WHEN I FIRST HEARD DAT I HAD TA GO N BUY IT BUH IT WAS SOLD OUT EVRY WHURR SO HURR IN MURDASOTA EVRY 1 BE REPPIN EAMON!!!!!! SO FASHO DO DA SAME!


Just when I thought radio and MTV couldn't get worse. WOW. I don't want this to be another long and tired damning of radio and the music biz. But all I'll say is this, to anybody who's heard this song, it is a bonafide miracle (in all the wrong ways) that this song is Clear Channel fodder. Someone actually had to listen to this, convince others to throw thousands of money at it, all the while they slash and trash artists because they can't make the singles. Save the RIAA!

No comments:

Blog Archive