Monday, April 11, 2005

you're so vain

mah beard

here's a (kinda) good picture of mah beard. I guess it was finally getting some color on my skin that made everybody go "whoah! hey you grew something there, bud!" though it was pretty much the same the same length and color before i left for the break. i can't believe some people actually thought i dyed my facial hair (it's the new fad, go tell everybody), but then i showed them my blonde spot and they all went "ooohhh."

and to keep in the spirit of things here and to alleviate my heavy post spring break blues, i'm going to SCOTLAND! i'll be visiting emily for a couple of days and then annie and i have some unfinished business to attend to (that'll turn out to be a lot easier to finish in sterling than some places). and i am quite proud of myself for getting such a good price for the trip in such short notice (i'm basically leaving in a week), kinda makes up for a summer stateside (hopefully along with another trip in may, possibly to madrid again!)...

which brings me to another important news bulletin! I'll most likely be taking summer classes in NU so that means
a) i'll be spending most of the summer in evanston (yay for friends)
b) it looks like i won't be having much time to travel here after classes (sucky)
c) no job at sound and sight! which means only thing to me: animation! no, seriously, i swear...

that's it for now. drank way too many beers yesterday for the biggest danish rivalry and grudge match of the year: FCK vs. Brondby! FCK pummeled them black and blue, and a good time was had by all. and it's getting warmer here everyday...

museum sketches

1 comment:

Olivia Kasle said...

Miguel...seriously.
You are amazing. One of my heroes.