Saturday, April 16, 2005

olives!

It happens everytime, without fail, and now surprisingly in international territory: no matter what, the end of any academic term for me comes excruciatingly slow and painful in despair (or, well, as far as despair goes, Kierkegaard would say, my self is not in terms with itself). I get restless easy and I'm already ready to move on, even though Copenhagen's getting crazier and better. But it's old hat now. Isn't that terrible? I can't get my mind anywhere near to where my body's physically at. So, in that spirit, here's the summer:

*Basic Painting: Tu/Th 9:30-4:00
*Film/TV Genre: History of Punk: M/W 3:00-5:30
*Italian Rennasiance: M/W 6:30-9:00

And I just did it, reacquainted with Caesar again (for what seems like a long time) so it's definitely official: I'll be in Evanston at the very least from June 22nd-August 8th. I'm getting all antsy in my pantsy just thinking about Chicago and Evanston in the summer again. I hope plans didn't go all out of whack and there'll be plenty of friends around in the area, now I gotta find housing, though summer sublets aren't the most difficult things to find...

Legoland tomorrow, Scotland in three days, then school for a little less than a month, and hopefully another trip squeezed in. Not too shabby I guess. But I still miss Italy...

capri street

2 comments:

Miguel said...

believe it. the class ends on 7/14 though, so it works out i guess

nate said...

miguel? summer 2? this could be some insanity...muhahah!