Tuesday, April 26, 2005

LEGO

Expect more activity here in the coming days (probably). Whatever I said before break about struggling with motivation is only a memory; I now simply have none. So when I'm late for class on the S-Toget, I'm like "I really want a 7-11 croissant before class." And when I'm typing here- it's only because I have two papers that were due Monday that I may or may not get to tonight. Ahhh yes.

Legoland either was gonna be terribly underwhelming or incredibly wonderful. Good that it turned out to be the latter-- here are some fancy pics:

Legoland Billund

Hans Christian Andersen Lego-style

Ok, one thing you should know about Copenhagen, no, just Denmark in general, is that the Danes here LOVE Hans Christian Andersen. And not just LOVE with capital letters- literally this guy is everywhere and I swear if I hear another speech about Denmark's greatest ambassador I'm gonna mermaid their ugly duckling. It was cute at first, then tiring after a while, and now he's more ubitquitous than Wal-Mart. Doesn't his face look crrreeeepy in lego?

never trust a lego rabbit

Also, never trust a lego rabbit.

Ahoy Matey

Legoland Oppressed

It's not all fun and games in Legoland, I tell you.

Lego Torture Chamber

Haha, this was a ride where you could program exactly what you wanted a gigantic robotic arm to do. I was regretting programming my ride on level 4 out of 5, so my friends were like "go with this girl! She got 5!" So I was like "Hi, nice to meet you, where you're from?" as we're spun, flipped, corkscrewed, tossed, swung, and sommersaulted into whatever this girl wanted it to do. It was fun, though a little strange-- out of context that picture above could be sadistic and dubious at best.

Lego Pelican Pirates

Only a few more weeks out of this whole "study abroad" experience and of course it's mixed feelings at best. To be honest I can't wait for school to be over, I'm ready to move on, but how's it gonna be back in the stomping grounds with no one to relate with about these past five months? Or was it four?

Needing of a Beard Trim

I'll be a-posting more stuff soon-- I've got my Scotland pics which is want I really wanna share. Until then, it's time to divert my procrastination somewhere else!

No comments: