Sunday, May 23, 2004

I woke up friday 749.87 dollars richer and woke up today to lose my wallet in a cheap ass motel in Des Plaines. No, the story's much tamer than it really sounds, but it is ironic that when I finally have some money in my future I have it taken away in the "City of Destiny" that is Des fucking Plaines, Illinois. I truly hope that I don't have to get a new wildcard, drivers license, and debit card and that it shows up somewhere. So until then it won't look like I'll be eating anything in the meantime, which clears up for some time for work. In less than three weeks, I will (hopefully) have finished with two documentaries, my study abroad application, packing all my things in boxes, and moving it up to the Noyes apartment, and not to mention finish four finals (and all the papers that go with it). So I'll probably not update much (at all) until everything clears and the dust settles, which will probably be sometime in early July or late June maybe if I'm compelled to write whilst I'm in Baton Rouge. Kids don't seem to be staying too long in BR, but that'll be a good thing so I can reconnect with the family and get some sleep. Ah, beautiful sweet sleep. So when I get back to Evanston, #1 and I will be plunging headfirst into the animation project. I'll use this site mostly as a place where you can get a glimpse into how we're doing and post up the drawings we get done (something to track our progress). It'll be cool stuff, believe you me. I'll pick up some frisbee golf (BLOGGER AD LINK HERE!) photographs and post them here tomorrow! Til then, check this out.

Bwahaha.

No comments: