Saturday, June 04, 2005

Block 2ΓΈ

I still half-expect to wake up at least six different places every morning (or well afternoon) and, its true, reverse culture shock is a strange thing. And I still really haven't gotten over the whole jet-lag thing-- the schedule in Evanston last week was a doozy and now in BR, with exactly 1/5 of the house under construction, there's 0% chance of sleep past 8am. Schizer!

Bye Cafe Norden

But its summer! So, this will no longer be Danish Seismograph but instead Animation Seismograph (or something lame-sounding like that). After our epic roadtrip of the Nicaraguan titans, I'll be toiling away in Evanston and finally trying to finish this damn thing (it gets a little tiring when everybody laughs when you say that you're still working on the same project from last year). So, from now on, this site'll be a sorta "plog" of sorts, production blog, and when I get the time, I'll be posting updates and coolish images from the project. And its way past time by now for some kinda title other than the dubious sounding "animation project." Any suggestions for a 2 min short involving 50's suburbia and stubborn dangerous pilot elephants?

Ryan, Max, and Andy

I've got a lot of pics from the last week in Denmark and from Evanston & Dillo Day and some from BR, but if you want to see them, just ask me, I'm too lazy to post. But I really like this pic of Ryan, Max, and Andy a lot, though I wish Ryan wasn't dancing as quickly as he was, crazy fool. So, until later, its some more illustrations and pieces and a whole lot of inbetweening, yeesh. Stay tuned!

Drunk Pic #1

No comments: