Sunday, March 13, 2005

The Soviets are Everywhere

A Quick Note to say a Few Things: As of this moment, I'm OFFICIALLY done with half of the semester (gracias a Dios) and my family is here for the first week of mighty spring break. Here they are on a reflective moment to Albertslund, or in their words, "the end of the world."

Family on the S-Toget

I probably won't be able to respond to emails for a while, so, no, I'm not ignoring you, of course. Emails get buried under more emails (sorry Ben), and I'm sure I will have lots of more interesting things to say after this month... Russia's a definite set and I got my sister's digicam for the rest of the stay here (as you can probably tell by the snazzy photos) and no Morocco for now, but hey, a tour of Italy should be still amazing (if not more!) with Annie. Ok, I should get some sleep, before Copenhagen swallows me whole. See ya in the otherside of the world

Jorck's Passage

No comments: