Friday, March 30, 2007

hardertheycome

It has not stopped raining here for four days, and as such, being stuck in a suburb of Buenos Aires, and not actually in Buenos Aires as previously thought, I'm getting a little restless, even moreso than usual. I'm only here for another month, so I am trying to know this city as best I can. But it seems like the rainy season is upon us, and while the lightning storms over Rio Del Plata are beautiful, it limits my options here even less.

Luckily however, the last episodes of the Sopranos (!) will air in a week, and I for one am truly excited. In honor and celebration of its final return, I had to post this amazing 7 minute summary of every Sopranos season. Not only hilarious, it is alarmingly precise and revelatory. WHO knew that Job was (partly) responsible for Adriana's death? C'mon!!

No comments: